If you are a registered National Library user, you can log in via EZproxy by entering your reader’s card number to be able to use the foreign subscription databases both within the library and outside it.
Databases that can be accessed from beyond the library are marked with this pictogram .
If you are not a registered National Library user, but have a valid LIBIS library card, you can register as a user of our library by logging in to www.ibiblioteka.lt and completing the following steps:
- Enter you card number and password in the new window (your password is your last name, unless you have changed it to something else).
- Having logged in successfully, click on your name and surname to enter the My Profile window.
- Select View Library List.
- A window will open showing you a list of the libraries you are registered to. Click on Register to New Library.
- In this new window, mark the libraries you would like to register to. In this case, mark the National Library.
If you are not a registered user of the National Library and do not have a LIBIS library card, you can find more information about how to become a registered reader of our library here ›.