Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania offers a Coworking Space which is equipped to cater to all your needs.
We will invite big data, open data, open government data and information analysts and other professionals of similar fields to enjoy this space. We will join forces to work, create and develop a community of professionals promoting the ideas of mutual assistance and cooperation with the aim of contributing to the modern development of knowledge economy in Lithuania.
|Price, EUR||1 month: EUR 150.00 (price excl. VAT)|
National Library offers a Coworking Space which is equipped to cater to all your needs.
The coworking membership costs EUR 150.00 (excl. VAT) per month and includes the following services:
- Access to a dedicated work space including a desk, a chair, Wi-Fi, a file shelving unit, and a personal lockable storage cabinet.
- Printing, copying and scanning services.
- Up to 3 hour-access to meeting rooms.
- Specialist consultation on information search; identification and collection of topic-specific publications and other documents.
- IT staff’s assistance.
- Opportunity to cooperate with the National Library and its partners on various projects.
- Access to the Children Activity Centre Žaisloteka (Toybrary): supervision of children aged 3 to 6 years old by a professional educator for up to 4 hours.
- X-box console.
- Concession prices for coffee and food at the library coffee shop Caffeine.
- Safe and clean environment: daily office cleaning services; CCTV surveillance; on-duty security personnel.